Be sure to order early! If you missed their prior concerts, now is your chance to redeem yourself with your friends. The party continues on “The Good Ship Pablo Cruise”
Pablo Cruise is composed of three of the original founding members, David Jenkins (guitar and vocals), Cory Lerios (keyboards and vocals) and Steve Price (drums). In 2010 Larry Antonino (ex-Air Supply) joined the band on bass and vocals.
Formed in 1973, the band released eight studio albums over the next decade, during which time multiple singles reached the top 20 of the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Multi platinum and gold hits like; “Whatcha Gonna Do?”, “Love Will Find a Way”, “A Place In The Sun”, “Cool Love”, “I Want You Tonight”, and “I Go To Rio” were all familiar tunes that frequented the radio airwaves.
The band “called it quits” in 1986 and went on a 20 year hiatus. In 2004, they re-united and have been performing since then.
On November of 2011, Pablo Cruise released their very first live album titled “It’s Good To Be Live” and continues to tour in and around California.
If you’re wondering who Pablo Cruise really was, the band would answer, “He’s the guy in the middle,” “Pablo represents an honest, real, down to earth individual and Cruise depicts his fun loving and easy going attitude towards life.”
Click HERE to view the artist’s website.
NOTE: This is a DEMO EVENT…NO TICKETS WILL BE ISSUED
Notice for all events in the Amphitheater:
- Gates open at 5:50pm, concert begins at 8:00pm, access gate closes at 8:30pm.
- Low back beach chairs and blankets in tiered sections.
- Regular height chairs will be provided in ground level on a first come basis.
- No outside food, drinks or pets allowed.
- No children under 12 admitted.
- Wine sold by the glass and the bottle.
- Drinking water available.
- Food Concession on site for additional charge.
- Ticket includes Govino GoAnywhere reusable plastic wine glass.
- All ticket sales are FINAL, NO REFUNDS are available.
- Concert is Rain or Shine and may begin earlier than 8:00 p.m. due to the discretion of the Venue and/or Entertainment should weather be a threat.
- BE SURE TO PRINT YOUR TICKETS AS THE BARCODE WILL BE YOUR ACCESS TO THE EVENT.